Saturday, June 11, 2011

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING MS. MUIR!!!!!!

Well..........my last post was back in January and its now JUNE!
How did that happen? 
 "time it will come because the earth moved round always" Joyce. 
That's how.
But what have you been doing Ms Muir?
Well the usual- I've made about 400 birds nothing new there, I did Finders Keepers in Melbourne back in March and...................


rented a second space in the shed! 
Above is my lovely (not so new now) worktable.


Rearranged the spare room.
Put up a shelf-by myself - proper like - with screws and wall plugs and everything.


Added some pretty bits.
It is now a well used work space.
 Rabbits by Pru Morrison.


Fired these little crackers....


.....and broke this one.
Swayed in the breeze and snapped like a twig it did.


Started some Egyptian paste tests.
Not really sure what for yet.


Photographed some clouds.


AND.......


............to be continued.